And this is science???
Some real science....
- Poster given at Granada QSO Host Galaxy meeting (1/8/01)
- A presentation on results from imaging QSO host galaxies (2/26/01)
- A presentation given at the Pasadena AAS in June 2001 on Ultraviolet Imaging of IR-Luminous Merging Galaxies.
- Poster given at the Spitzer New Views Meeting, 2004 on IRAC imaging of ULIRGs, including Arp 220. This is a very big jpeg.
- Poster given at the 2005 Winter AAS, on mid-IR number counts.
You should also check out my CV, which has links to publications...
For security reasons, someof the SIRTF pages now require a username and password. This is the same as those used by the SAO web pages.
Here is some information pertaining to the WIRE project.
Now that WIRE is gone, most of it is obsolete, but some of the information may still be
relevant and/or interesting.
Jason's Home Page
Last modified 5/11/00